Since 1973, SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories has been providing high quality analysis to the exploration and mining industry. Our key objectives are to achieve total customer satisfaction with a diverse range of analytical mineral exploration packages and to help develop new analytical methods to meet the growing demands of industry.
Online Request for Analysis Form
Please complete our online Request for Analysis form. It can be accessed securely from your desktop, tablet or mobile device. Bookmark the link for future use. The lab will still accept the PDF form by email and printed copies. Contact us if you have any questions.
We offer a wide spectrum of services that are relevant, timely and cost-effective. Our world-renowned experience and research background allows us to continually improve the reliability and sensitivity of our analyses, helping to assure your success in the future.
- Minerals Analysis
- Kimberlite Processing and Diamond Recovery
SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories is continually expanding its facilities to match the growth and changes in the exploration and mining industry sectors and to meet the needs of our clients. Over the years, we’ve added these leading-edge facilities and services to our operations in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan:
- Dedicated Uranium/Base Metals Analysis Laboratory
- Kimberlite Indicator Mineral (KIM) Processing and Recovery Facility
- Radioactive Sample Preparation Facility
- Macro and Micro Diamond Recovery Facility
- Dense Media Separation (DMS) Facility
- Potash Preparation and Analysis Facility
- Advanced Microanalysis CentreTM - XRD and XRF Facilities, Electron Microprobe, QEMSCAN® Facility, Petrographic Services
- Applied Diamond Services
Watch our four-part, on-demand Potash Webinar Series and Diamond Webinar Series with CIM Magazine to learn more about novel technologies, processes, equipment and insights that can help mine operations achieve greater efficiencies.