All the webinars and supporting material from our Diamond Webinar Series is now available on demand. Access the webinars.
Geoanalytical Laboratories Diamond Services
- Kimberlite Indicator Minerals Recovery
- Diamond Recovery Services - Micro Diamond Processing
- Caustic Fusion and Chemical Processing
- Diamond Observation and Weighing
- Diamond Description and Photography
- Diamond Recovery Services - Macro Diamond Processing
- Dense Media Separation (DMS) Plant
- X-ray Sorting of DMS Concentrate
- Diamond Observation
- Additional Diamond Recovery Services
- Digital Photography
- Natural Diamond Verification
- Applied Diamond Services
SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories Diamond Services facility is designed to meet the requirements of the diamond industry. All areas are under 24-hour video surveillance and have restricted access with additional security personnel available to monitor sample processing.
To ensure the integrity of the process, a chain of custody is established between the customer and the laboratory. Customer samples are processed in a controlled environment to ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times. All samples are handled according to defined security protocols during processing stages. Sample handling is conducted at the lab with due diligence. Samples requiring shipment outside of Canada are handled according to the Kimberly Process.
Trust our experts with your most valuable assets. Contact us today.
Sign up to receive the latest news and info about our diamond and mining services