Management System Accreditation
SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories’ management system operates in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (CAN-P-4E), General Requirements for the Competence of Mineral Testing and Calibration Laboratories. View certificate.
Internal Audit Program
All processes performed at the laboratory are subject to a strict audit program, which is performed by approved, trained professionals.
- Proficiency Testing Program Certificate for Gold Ore 2020
- Proficiency Testing Program Certificate 2017
- Cycle April 2016 and Cycle April 2017
Quality Control (QC)
- Sample preparation QC checks
- Analysis of Certified Reference Standards
- Analysis of in-house reference materials and standards
- Traceable calibration standards for instrumentation
- Analyzing duplicate and blind QC samples
- Spiking samples to monitor process recoveries
- Proficiency Testing and Interlaboratory Comparisons QC monitoring