As one of Canada’s most complete analytical chemistry laboratories, SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories offers environmental test services and expertise in organics, inorganics and radiochemistry.
Online Results Portal
Our secure Online Results Portal allows you to access your results faster and easier. The portal provides access to:
• Group results
• Search features
• Link to Chain of Custody
To access online results, please contact the lab at (306) 933-6932 for additional information and to obtain a secure login and password.
Our testing capabilities include:
- Elemental Analysis
- Atomic fluorescence
- ICP-Atomic emission spectrometry
- ICP-Mass spectrometry
- Neutron activation analysis
- Radiochemical Analysis and Measurements
- Most naturally occurring radionuclides including uranium and thorium series
- Most man-made radionuclides including Co-60, Cs-137, I-131, Sr-90
- Uranium/progenies equilibrium studies
- Leaching studies in mine tailings
- Radon in air and water
- Gamma and alpha spectroscopy
- Gas chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Herbicides and pesticides
- Petroleum hydrocarbons
- Volatile organics, including trihalomethanes and haloacetic acids in drinking water
- Industrial Hygiene Analysis
- Waste Materials Testing
- Analytical Services for Site Remediation
- Oil sands services
- Environmental protection services
Our skilled team uses state-of-the-art instrumentation and methods to provide you with a comprehensive range of analytical services: from environmental analysis, water quality testing and agriculture product testing to hazardous waste classification, industrial hygiene, trace organics and radiochemical analysis.
SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories is accredited by the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation Inc. for environmental testing procedures. We also maintain a comprehensive quality control and quality assurance program.
Our team of chemists and technologists are available to provide fast and reliable solutions to analytical problems. Many environmental decision-makers rely on our test procedures and precise analytical results to assess and solve environmental problems and impacts.
Contact us to discuss your analytical requirements. We can advise you how to prepare and handle samples and supply sample containers and preservatives free of charge.