SRC is Saskatchewan’s most advanced and complete minerals analysis centre supporting resource industries. We have the necessary analytical tools, expertise and experience to provide you with a wide range of services and analytical packages – all accessible from one source.
Our labs and experts are focused on providing leading-edge RD&D and analytical services to support companies, consultants, researchers and governments with mineral exploration, mineral processing, tailings management, and reclamation and decommissioning. Services are performed in internationally recognized, accredited and reputable labs that provide independent reporting.
Contact us to submit your samples, schedule analyses or to talk about a special project we can work with you on.
SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories SErvices
- Multi-Element Packages
- ICP-MS Exploration Packages
- U3O8 Assay
- Lithium Assay
- Whole Rock and Trace Elements
- Rare Earth Elements
- Potash Packages
- Non-Routine Analyses
- Gold and Base Metals
- Kimberlite Processing and Diamond Recovery
- Sample Preparation
Advanced microanalysis CentreTM Services
- Quantitative mineralogy (QEMSCAN®)
- Mineral Chemistry (Microprobe)
- High-magnification imaging (SEM)
- Trace element analysis (LA-ICP-MS)
- Custom analytical packages (XRF)
- Quantitative sample analysis (XRD)
- Petrography slide preparation