SRC is Saskatchewan’s most advanced and complete minerals analysis centre supporting resource industries. We have the necessary analytical tools, expertise and experience to provide you with a wide range of services and analytical packages – all accessible from one source.
- Multi-element and uranium analysis
- Potash analysis
- Gold and base metals analysis
- Customized mineral analysis packages
- Kimberlite processing and diamond recovery
- Pb isotope analysis (Pb204,Pb206, Pb207,Pb208)
- Carbon and sulfur analysis
- Loss on ignition
- Sand, silt and clay determination
- Specific gravity or density measurements
- Gold grain and precious metal recovery
- Rare earth element and whole rock analysis
- Sample preparation and archiving services
- Quantitative mineralogy (QEMSCAN®)
- Mineral Chemistry (Microprobe)
- High-magnification imaging (SEM)
- Trace element analysis (LA-ICP-MS)
- Custom analytical packages (XRF)
- Quantitative sample analysis (XRD)
- Petrography slide preparation
- Isotope analysis (HR-ICP-MS)
Contact us to submit your samples, schedule analyses or to talk about a special project we can work with you on.
Mineral analyses and mineral processing services are available for:
- Kimberlite Indicator Minerals
- Base Metals
- Rare Earth Elements
- Oil Sands and Oil Shale
SRC’s labs and experts are focused on providing leading-edge RD&D and analytical services to support companies, consultants, researchers and governments with mineral exploration, mineral processing, tailings management, and reclamation and decommissioning.
Our services are performed in internationally recognized, accredited and reputable labs that provide independent reporting.