As one of Canada's most complete analytical chemistry laboratories, SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories offers environmental testing and analytical services to global clients, as well as expertise in organics, inorganics and radiochemistry.
Environmental sample analysis is provided for special assessments, as well as for routine monitoring programs. The accredited laboratory handles everything from water to soil, sediment, biological tissue, vegetation, air filters and other media. We provide reliable and accurate analytical services to meet your requirements.
Our analytical capabilities include:
- Regulatory analysis for mining industry
- Baseline studies for environmental impact assessments
- Industrial effluents
- Sewage lagoons
- Hazardous waste classification
- Petroleum contaminated sites
- PCBs and transformer oil storage sites
- Pesticide/herbicide storage locations (warehouses, landfills)
- Heavy metals
- Organic halogens
- Industrial air monitoring (workplace contaminants)
- Residential air quality analysis
- Lead in paint and dust
- High volume air filters for metals and radionuclides
- Organic vapours-paint solvents and gasoline fumes
- Sampling instructions for BTEX and TPH or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in soil
- Petroleum pipeline residues
- Petroleum waste materials
Contact us to discuss your analytical requirements or to learn more about our lab.