SRC offers valuable industry and government-driven research and development including:
- Environmental management solutions, including a wide variety of methods for evaluating, mitigating and reducing environmental impacts
- Life cycle assessment (LCA) to model the cradle-to-grave environmental impacts of products, processes or systems across a host of impact categories
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) calculations to estimate the carbon footprints of corporate operations and/or value chains, products, projects and municipalities
- Full support and analysis for achieving eco-label certification
We work closely with government and industry clients to identify and meet their environmental research needs. We have expertise in various sectors, including agriculture, forestry, energy and mining.
Our Competitive Edge
- Multidisciplinary team – we draw on subject matter expertise from a variety of industries within SRC
- Applied research and development – quickly apply our findings to real-world situations
- Customized approaches – proven methodologies are adapted for each project based on client needs
- High-quality independent assessments
- Excellent reputation
Services assist clients to:
- Access and communicate reliable information on the environmental performance of their operations and/or products
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Support sustainable decision-making
- Estimate the environmental costs and benefits of new technologies
- Meet the requirements for eco-label certification
To ensure transparency and unbiased assessments, we use acknowledged computer modelling software and adhere to internationally recognized standards. When warranted, third-party reviews are practised to provide an additional level of rigour.
Contact us to find out how you can improve your environmental footprint.