SRC’s Hybrid Energy Container is a decentralized energy solution, consisting of a diesel generator, energy storage and renewable sources, such as solar and/or wind power. The system is a proven and reliable containerized energy system for industrial sites, off-grid communities and disaster-affected areas.
Employing a customizable combination of conventional and renewable energy sources with energy storage, this system is more efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly than traditional diesel generators and is capable of achieving up to 70 per cent fuel savings.
The Hybrid Energy Container is designed to meet specific client needs and is built to:
- Provide diesel fuel savings
- Reduce generator runtime and associated maintenance
- Provide voltage stability, energy and fuel metering and automated controls
- Bring environmentally-friendly power to areas that normally rely on diesel generators
Systems can be customized to meet specific site requirements. SRC can support clients who want to develop custom-built units based on actual site operational data.
The system can be purchased from SRC in one of the following ways:
As a complete unit, either assembled by qualified SRC engineers on the site of your choosing, or assembled and tested in SRC laboratories and delivered to your site for plug-and-play installation and operation.
As a complete package of documentation with detailed instructions, drawings and troubleshooting tips to provide guidance for:a. Purchase of required components
This option allows the purchaser to build multiple units as required.
- Readily deployable using conventional transportation infrastructure
- Reliably operates in extreme climates
- Stable power supply
- System capacities range from 50 kW – 1 MW
- 20-foot modular container, climate controlled, remotely operated
- Easily integrated into existing infrastructure
- Insulated with its own heating, ventilation and air-conditioning system
- Online monitoring
- Input for auxiliary energy sources (e.g., solar, wind, grid)
- Integrated solar for battery maintenance
Download the specification sheet for more details.