Since the 1960s — when SRC was chosen by NASA for the installation of remote northern weather stations — we have been designing and installing weather stations for a variety of industries and purposes. From SRC’s own Climate Reference Stations, to weather stations for airports in remote mines, to measuring wind resources for the purposes of wind power development, we have the experience and skills to meet your requirements.
We offer the following services:
- Weather station design and installation
- Weather station instrumentation
- Weather station monitoring
- Weather station equipment rental
- Wind resource monitoring
Real-time weather Data
SRC is developing a website that will provide real-time hourly and weekly updates on the weather situation at SRC’s Climate Reference Stations and others. The website is a work in progress but the most recent hourly data can be accessed now at SRC Mesonet. Please contact Virginia Wittrock for more information.
Benefits of working with us:
- Experience selecting and installing a wide variety of equipment for numerous purposes.
- Experience selecting and installing equipment for challenging climates.
Contact us to find out more about our weather station services and how we can help with your project.