Since the 1960’s — when SRC was chosen by NASA for the installation of remote northern weather stations — we have been designing and installing weather stations for a variety of industries and purposes. From SRC’s own Climate Reference Stations, to weather stations for airports in remote mines, to measuring wind resources for the purposes of wind power development, we have the experience and skills to meet your requirements.
We offer the following services:
- Weather station design and installation
- Weather station instrumentation
- Weather station monitoring
- Weather station equipment rental
- Wind resource monitoring
Benefits of working with us:
- Experience selecting and installing a wide variety of equipment for numerous purposes.
- Experience selecting and installing equipment for challenging climates.
Contact us to find out more about our weather station services and how we can help with your project.