- Renewable Energy
- Wind and solar energy
- Syngas Assessments
- Energy Storage Systems
- Carbon Capture (CC/CCU/CCUS)
- Battery Storage
- Decentralized (off-the-grid) Energy Solutions
- Emissions Reduction
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Field Testing
- Combustion and Non-combustion Based Heat and Power Production
- Micro-combined Heat and Power Systems
Working with industries, governments, utilities, Aboriginal groups, communities and other organizations, we help advance the adoption and commercialization of emerging technologies in the areas of small-scale heat and power production with improved sustainability. Our focus is on turning emerging technologies into marketable products.
We can help you develop collaborators, source funding and define the project scope required to meet your needs. In addition to providing project management and technical services, we can also assist with developing and managing intellectual property to support commercialization efforts.
Benefits of working with SRC:
- Assistance with product development through project and collaboration development, product design, analysis, testing, evaluation and intellectual property development
- Assistance accelerating market penetration by providing credible and trusted third-party testing and validation of emerging technologies
- Assistance to early adopters through due diligence evaluation and new technologies testing
Whether you’re interested in reducing energy costs, developing marketable products or reducing greenhouse gas emissions, we have the expertise to create solutions for you.
Contact us today to get started.