SRC Communications supports the media by providing access to leading experts and the latest technologies across several industries. We’re a source for scientific or technical perspectives and for finding new stories.
Contact us to arrange an interview with any of our experts or for any other media related inquiries.
This page will be updated when materials are available for announcements and events.
EVENT: RARE EARTH PROCESSING FACILITY ANNOUNCEment
This event was held on May 25 at 10:00 a.m. in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Below are resources related to the event and announcement. Please contact us for photos/graphics, interview requests and additional information.
- News Release
- Blog Post
- Rare Earth Processing Facility Webpage and Brochure
- Rare Earth Services at SRC Webpage
Articles, News and Blogs about Rare Earths at SRC
- Latest REE Facility Newsletter - Read
- How SRC is Using Metal Smelting for Rare Earths - Read
- SRC Achieves a Significant Milestone in Advancing Canada's Rare Earth Element Supply Chain - Read
- Building the Rare Earth Element Supply Chain: Challenges and Opportunities - Read
- Government of Saskatchewan Provides Additional Funding for SRC Rare Earth Processing Facility Expansion - Read
Subscribe to our REE Newsletter to receive updates on construction progress and the latest news.
If you'd like to use any of these photos or graphics, please contact us and we will provide high resolution image files. Click the arrows on either side of the images to advance.