SRC Communications supports the media by providing access to leading experts and the latest technologies across several industries. We’re a source for scientific or technical perspectives and for finding new stories.
Contact us to arrange an interview with any of our experts or for any other media related inquiries.
This page will be updated when materials are available for announcements and events.
EVENT: RARE EARTH PROCESSING FACILITY ANNOUNCEment
This event was held on August 26 at 10:30 a.m. in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Below are resources related to the event and announcement. Please contact us for photos/graphics, interview requests and additional information.
- News Release
- Rare Earth Processing Facility Webpage
- Rare Earth Services at SRC Webpage and Fact Sheet
Articles, News and Blogs about Rare Earths at SRC
- Building the Rare Earth Element Supply Chain: Challenges and Opportunities - Read
- Government of Saskatchewan Provides Additional Funding for SRC Rare Earth Processing Facility Expansion - Read
- SRC REE Newsletter June 2022 - Read
- Strategic Metals on Horizon as SRC Looks for Next 'Big Idea' - Read more
- Saskatchewan - The Next Big Producer of Rare Earth Elements? - Read more
- Can Innovation in Rare Earths Solve Processing Challenges? - Read more
Subscribe to our REE Newsletter to receive updates on construction progress and the latest news.
If you'd like to use any of these photos or graphics, please contact us and we will provide high resolution image files. Click the arrows on either side of the images to advance.