Furthering its position as an attractive company to work for in the eyes of young professionals, SRC has been named to the Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2018 listing for the second year in a row!
The competition results are researched and organized by the editors of Canada's Top 100 Employers. The editors recognize companies that provide the best benefits for young workers and judge how they appeal to and help retain a qualified group of enthusiastic young employees based on mentorship and training programs, career management programs and the average age of employees.
At SRC, we commit to this through various offerings, including (but not limited to):
- Advanced Education Program
- We offer mentoring programs for Engineers- and Geologists-in-Training, as well as an Aboriginal Mentorship Program to connect post-secondary students in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines with employee mentors throughout the school year
- Paid time off through both vacation and flex time, as well as sick and compassionate leave
- Maternity and adoption leave top-up plan, flexibility with parental leave
- Excellent health and travel insurance coverage
- Flexible retirement and savings programs
See the full list of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2018 and their reasons for selection: http://www.canadastop100.com/young_people/.