The Saskatchewan Research Council’s (SRC) social media accounts and blog are managed by SRC’s Communications team. As part of our social media and blogging strategy, we share a variety of content that highlights our work, our people and our impact in the communities we live and work in.
Follow SRC on Social media
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/saskresearchcouncil
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/saskatchewan-research-council-src
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/srcnews
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/saskresearchcouncil
We encourage you to leave comments and share content on any of our social media sites. While we can’t always respond to your comments or direct messages right away, we will do our best to provide you with information in a timely manner. If you require an immediate response during business hours, give us a call at 306-933-5400 or 1-877-772-7227 (toll-free). Comments or direct messages submitted outside our business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST) or on weekends will be read as early as possible.
To ensure our social media accounts are a positive and engaging space, we monitor and moderate comments and content shared on our social media accounts and blogs.
We reserve the right to remove comments or content that we deem as inappropriate. Examples of inappropriate content are:
- Offensive to an individual or organization, inappropriate or abusive
- Aggressive, violent or obscene
- Sensitive or confidential (financial, legal or client information)
- Fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property right of another
- Sales pitches, spam or announcements that do not add to the flow of discussion
- Information containing personal information (please provide this information over the phone, if necessary)
- Learn more about our privacy practices in regards to the personal information you share with us.
Repeat offenders may be blocked.
SRC on Social Media
When SRC follows or shares content from another organization or individual, it does not imply endorsements of any kind, and we reserve the right to un-follow at our discretion.