With many events and tradeshows still online, it's important (now more than ever) to stay connected and keep up to date on industry trends. Our experts are presenting at a variety of in-person and online events over the next couple months, with topics across our strategic sectors of mining, energy, environment and ag/biotech.
Check back as we'll regularly update this list and provide links to recordings, where available.
Upcoming LIVE WEBINARS and Events
- Western Canada Water Conference - September 13-16, 2022 in Calgary. SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories has a booth at this event. Learn more.
- AusIMM Lithium, Battery and Energy Metals Conference - September 14-15, 2022. Dr. Jack Zhang is presenting virtually on SRC's direct lithium-ion battery recycling process. Learn more
- Redefining Electrical Metals Conference - September 19-20, 2022 in Calgary. Erin Herman is presenting on SRC's Rare Earth Processing Facility on Sept 19. Learn more.
- SRC/P&C Slurry Pipeline Systems Course - September 27-30, 2022 in Saskatoon. Registration is open.
- Ecotoxicity Workshop - October 2-5, 2022 in Winnipeg. SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories has a booth at this event. Learn more.
- AusIMM Webinar with Dr. Jack Zhang on SRC's direct lithium-ion battery recycling process | October 4 at 7 p.m. CST and October 5 at 12 p.m. AEST | Register
- Remediation Technologies Symposium (RemTech) - Oct. 12-14, 2022 in Banff: SRC is a proud sponsor of and exhibitor at this conference. Stop by our booth to chat with our remediation team!
- Saskatchewan Water and Wastewater Association (SWWA) Conference - November 2-4, 2022 in Saskatoon. SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories has a booth at this event. Learn more.
- Tailings and Mine Waste Conference - November 6-9, 2022 in Denver, CO. Learn more
- Manitoba Mineral Exploration Convention - November 14-15, 2022 in Winnipeg. SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories is a proud sponsor of and exhibitor at this convention. Learn more.
- Yellowknife Geoscience Forum - November 15-17, 2022 in Yellowknife. SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories has a booth at this event. Learn more.
- Sask Geological Open House - November 28-30, 2022 in Saskatoon. SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories has a booth at this event. Learn more.
- The Basics of Oil and Gas webinar hosted by the Petroleum Technology Research Centre (PTRC) with presentations by Petro Nakutnyy and Erica Emery | Watch
- Using Custom Physical Models to Accelerate Technology Development and Reduce Risks presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by PTAC | Watch and Read
- How to Design Successful Heavy Oil Processes: Important Considerations presented by Muhammad Imran, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary | Watch
- Unlocking Light and Tight Oil: Exploring its past, present and future presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary | Watch
- Session 8: Field Testing Facilities hosted by the Methane Emissions Reduction Forum. Erica Emery from SRC's Process Development team was a panelist. Watch
- Novel Laboratory Tools for EOR presented by Petro Nakutnyy as part of the PTAC/CRIN Virtual Innovation Showcase | Watch
- Alternative Fuels and Vehicles presented by Mike Sulatisky, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch
- Demonstration of a Utility-Scale Wind-Solar-Battery Hybrid presented by Ryan Jansen, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch
- Polymer Flood Design in Heavy Oil Fields: Best Practices presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Global Energy Show | Watch
- Two-part Sensor-Based Sorting Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Four-part Potash Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Four-part Diamond Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Prairie Provinces Chapter of Canada in a Changing Climate: Regional Perspectives Report, hosted by Prairies Regional Adaptation Collective | Watch
- Northern Prairie Forests Integrated Regional Assessment: Vulnerability Assessment and Landscape Modelling presented by Mark Johnston and Sheri Andrews-Key, hosted by Climate Risk Institute | Watch