With many events and tradeshows cancelled or moving online, it's important (now more than ever) to stay connected and keep up to date on industry trends. Our experts are presenting at a variety of webinars and events over the next couple months, with topics across our strategic sectors of mining, energy, environment and ag/biotech.
Check back as we'll regularly update this list and provide links to recordings, where available.
Upcoming LIVE WEBINARS and Events
- Check back soon!
- Behrooz Husseini (EOR Processes) was a guest panelist in Applications of AI and Machine Learning to Oil and Gas hosted by the Petroleum Technology Research Centre (PTRC) | Watch
- The Basics of Oil and Gas webinar hosted by the Petroleum Technology Research Centre (PTRC) with presentations by Petro Nakutnyy and Erica Emery | Watch
- Using Custom Physical Models to Accelerate Technology Development and Reduce Risks presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by PTAC | Watch and Read
- How to Design Successful Heavy Oil Processes: Important Considerations presented by Muhammad Imran, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary | Watch
- Unlocking Light and Tight Oil: Exploring its past, present and future presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary | Watch
- Session 8: Field Testing Facilities hosted by the Methane Emissions Reduction Forum. Erica Emery from SRC's Process Development team was a panelist. Watch
- Novel Laboratory Tools for EOR presented by Petro Nakutnyy as part of the PTAC/CRIN Virtual Innovation Showcase | Watch
- Alternative Fuels and Vehicles presented by Mike Sulatisky, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch
- Demonstration of a Utility-Scale Wind-Solar-Battery Hybrid presented by Ryan Jansen, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch
- Polymer Flood Design in Heavy Oil Fields: Best Practices presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Global Energy Show | Watch
- Two-part Sensor-Based Sorting Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Four-part Potash Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Four-part Diamond Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Prairie Provinces Chapter of Canada in a Changing Climate: Regional Perspectives Report, hosted by Prairies Regional Adaptation Collective | Watch
- Northern Prairie Forests Integrated Regional Assessment: Vulnerability Assessment and Landscape Modelling presented by Mark Johnston and Sheri Andrews-Key, hosted by Climate Risk Institute | Watch