With many events and tradeshows cancelled, it's important (now more than ever) to stay connected and keep up to date on industry trends. Our experts are presenting at a variety of webinars over the next couple months, with topics across our strategic sectors of mining, energy, environment and ag/biotech.
Check back as we'll regularly update this list and provide links to recordings, where available.
- November 10 at 12 p.m. EDT - Break the Code, Not the Rock: Using industrial computed tomography to characterize potash presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by CIM Magazine | Registration coming soon
- December 1 at 1 p.m. EDT - Slurry 101 for the Potash Industry presented by Ryan Spelay, hosted by CIM Magazine as part of the Potash Webinar Series | Registration coming soon
- Our four-part Diamond Webinar Series with CIM is now available on demand for you to watch anytime, anywhere.
- Polymer Flood Design in Heavy Oil Fields: Best Practices presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Global Energy Show | Watch
- How to address the challenges of complicated mineralogy and high clay issues in potash processing presented by Jack Zhang, hosted by CIM Magazine | Watch
- How to Design Successful Heavy Oil Processes: Important Considerations presented by Muhammad Imran, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary | Watch
- Unlocking Light and Tight Oil: Exploring its past, present and future presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary | Watch
- Northern Prairie Forests Integrated Regional Assessment: Vulnerability Assessment and Landscape Modelling presented by Mark Johnston and Sheri Andrews-Key, hosted by Climate Risk Institute | Watch
- Alternative Fuels and Vehicles presented by Mike Sulatisky, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch
- 24hr Global Muster for Future Processing | Video links coming soon
- From solar ponds to sulphate of potash (SOPs): Processing advances for Australian ponds (Jack Zhang)
- Computer tomography application for mineral characterization (Petro Nakutnyy)
- Sensor-based sorting technology: Sensors, applications and benefits/disadvantages of this technology (Jane Danoczi)
- Demonstration of a Utility-Scale Wind-Solar-Battery Hybrid presented by Ryan Jansen, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch