With many events and tradeshows cancelled, it's important (now more than ever) to stay connected and keep up to date on industry trends. Our experts are presenting at a variety of webinars over the next couple months, with topics across our strategic sectors of mining, energy, environment and ag/biotech.
Check back as we'll regularly update this list and provide links to recordings, where available.
- May 27 (Times below in MDT) 24hr Global Muster for Future Processing | Register
- 9:20 a.m. - From solar ponds to sulphate of potash (SOPs): Processing advances for Australian ponds (Jack Zhang)
- 10 a.m. - Computer tomography application for mineral characterization (Petro Nakutnyy)
- 11:40 a.m. - Sensor-based sorting technology: Sensors, applications and benefits/disadvantages of this technology (Jane Danoczi)
- June 2 at 12 p.m. EST - How to address the challenges of complicated mineralogy and high clay issues in potash processing presented by Jack Zhang, hosted by CIM Magazine | Register
- June 11 at 12 p.m. CST - Demonstration of a Utility-Scale Wind-Solar-Battery Hybrid presented by Ryan Jansen, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Register
- June 16 at 2 p.m. MST - Details Coming Soon | Presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary
- June 23 at 2 p.m. MST - Details Coming Soon | Presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary
- July 14 at 12 p.m. EST - Industrial CT Scanning for the Potash presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by CIM Magazine | Registration Coming Soon
- Our four-part Diamond Webinar Series with CIM is now available on demand for you to watch anytime, anywhere.
- Polymer Flood Design in Heavy Oil Fields: Best Practices presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Global Energy Show | Watch
- Alternative Fuels and Vehicles presented by Mike Sulatisky, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch