With many events and tradeshows still online, it's important (now more than ever) to stay connected and keep up to date on industry trends. Our experts are presenting at a variety of in-person and online events over the next couple months, with topics across our strategic sectors of mining, energy, environment and ag/biotech.
Check back as we'll regularly update this list and provide links to recordings, where available.
Upcoming LIVE WEBINARS and Events
- Canadian Association of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM) Conference - May 1-4, 2022 in Vancouver: Jane Danoczi from SRC's Process Development team is presenting on sensor-based sorting.
- SRC/P&C Slurry Pipeline Systems Course - May 10-13, 2022 in Saskatoon. This course is full, but sign up to get on the wait list and receive notifications.
- Williston Basin Petroleum Conference - May 17-18, 2022 in Regina. SRC is proud to sponsor this event. Stop by our booth to meet our energy transition and oil and gas experts.
- Global Energy Show - June 7-9, 2022 in Calgary: SRC is exhibiting at and a sponsor of this event
- Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) Convention - June 13-15, 2022 in Toronto: Visit SRC at Booth 500 and 531
- SIMSA Mining Supply Chain Forum - June 20-21, 2022 in Saskatoon: Visit our booth to learn about supplier opportunities and lab services at SRC
- Grow Up Cannabis Conference and Expo - June 20-22, 2022 in Victoria, BC | Discuss your cannabis testing requirements with our experts from SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories at Booth 518.
- Remediation Technologies Symposium (RemTech) - Oct. 12-14, 2022 in Banff: SRC is a proud sponsor of and exhibitor at this conference. Stop by our booth to chat with our remediation team!
- The Basics of Oil and Gas webinar hosted by the Petroleum Technology Research Centre (PTRC) with presentations by Petro Nakutnyy and Erica Emery | Watch
- Using Custom Physical Models to Accelerate Technology Development and Reduce Risks presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by PTAC | Watch and Read
- How to Design Successful Heavy Oil Processes: Important Considerations presented by Muhammad Imran, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary | Watch
- Unlocking Light and Tight Oil: Exploring its past, present and future presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary | Watch
- Session 8: Field Testing Facilities hosted by the Methane Emissions Reduction Forum. Erica Emery from SRC's Process Development team was a panelist. Watch
- Novel Laboratory Tools for EOR presented by Petro Nakutnyy as part of the PTAC/CRIN Virtual Innovation Showcase | Watch
- Alternative Fuels and Vehicles presented by Mike Sulatisky, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch
- Demonstration of a Utility-Scale Wind-Solar-Battery Hybrid presented by Ryan Jansen, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch
- Polymer Flood Design in Heavy Oil Fields: Best Practices presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Global Energy Show | Watch
- Two-part Sensor-Based Sorting Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Four-part Potash Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Four-part Diamond Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Prairie Provinces Chapter of Canada in a Changing Climate: Regional Perspectives Report, hosted by Prairies Regional Adaptation Collective | Watch
- Northern Prairie Forests Integrated Regional Assessment: Vulnerability Assessment and Landscape Modelling presented by Mark Johnston and Sheri Andrews-Key, hosted by Climate Risk Institute | Watch