Our experts are presenting at a variety of in-person and online events over the next couple months, with topics across our strategic sectors of mining, energy, environment and ag/biotech.
Check back as we'll regularly update this list and provide links to recordings, where available.
Upcoming LIVE WEBINARS and Events
- Saskatchewan Association of Rural Water Pipelines - December 6-7, 2022 in Saskatoon. SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories has a booth at this event. Learn more
- Canadian Mineral Processors' Conference - SRC is presenting a short course on ore characterization on January 16 | Ottawa, ON. Learn more.
- Association for Mineral Exploration (AME) Roundup - January 23-26, 2022 in Vancouver. SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories has a booth at this event. Learn more.
- Magnetics Conference and Expo - February 1-2 | Orlando, FL
- Saskatchewan Environmental & Industry Managers Association SustainTech Conference - March 22-23, 2023 in Saskatoon. SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories has a booth at and is a proud sponsor of this event. Learn more
- The Basics of Oil and Gas webinar hosted by the Petroleum Technology Research Centre (PTRC) with presentations by Petro Nakutnyy and Erica Emery | Watch
- Using Custom Physical Models to Accelerate Technology Development and Reduce Risks presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by PTAC | Watch and Read
- How to Design Successful Heavy Oil Processes: Important Considerations presented by Muhammad Imran, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary | Watch
- Unlocking Light and Tight Oil: Exploring its past, present and future presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Calgary | Watch
- Session 8: Field Testing Facilities hosted by the Methane Emissions Reduction Forum. Erica Emery from SRC's Process Development team was a panelist. Watch
- Novel Laboratory Tools for EOR presented by Petro Nakutnyy as part of the PTAC/CRIN Virtual Innovation Showcase | Watch
- Alternative Fuels and Vehicles presented by Mike Sulatisky, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch
- Demonstration of a Utility-Scale Wind-Solar-Battery Hybrid presented by Ryan Jansen, hosted by the Saskatchewan Environmental Society as part of the Caring Sustainably for Saskatchewan Webinar Series | Watch
- Polymer Flood Design in Heavy Oil Fields: Best Practices presented by Petro Nakutnyy, hosted by the Global Energy Show | Watch
- Two-part Sensor-Based Sorting Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Four-part Potash Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Four-part Diamond Webinar Series with CIM Magazine | Watch
- Prairie Provinces Chapter of Canada in a Changing Climate: Regional Perspectives Report, hosted by Prairies Regional Adaptation Collective | Watch
- Northern Prairie Forests Integrated Regional Assessment: Vulnerability Assessment and Landscape Modelling presented by Mark Johnston and Sheri Andrews-Key, hosted by Climate Risk Institute | Watch