SRC has been in business for more than 65 years, growing from just three employees in the 1950s to more than 350 employees today. Throughout the years SRC has evolved, but the driving force to help improve life in Saskatchewan has never changed.
- SRC was once the Authorized Service Centre for Atari Games
- SRC tested the first-ever diamond discovered in Saskatchewan
- SRC developed the first ever Dual-Fuel™ hydrogen vehicles
- SRC organized “Canada’s Biggest Science Experiment” that had over 3000 students from across Saskatchewan participate in testing water samples from their own communities
- SRC’s SLOWPOKE-2 nuclear reactor is the only one of its kind in Saskatchewan
- SRC has one of the world’s largest commercial diamond laboratories