SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories offers unique capabilities in radiochemical analysis:
- Radiological Parameters in Drinking Water
SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories tests drinking water for radioisotopes to verify compliance with the Guidelines for Canadian Drinking Water Quality. Water samples may be screened initially for radioactivity by measuring Gross Alpha and Beta activity. If the measurements exceed the limits, additional testing for specific isotopes (as listed in the guideline) may be required and can be carried out by our lab.
- Environmental Radiochemical Analysis
Radiochemical tests include Uranium, Radium226, Thorium isotopes, Lead210, Polonium210 and other natural radionuclides. Tests are conducted on a wide variety of sample matrices.
- Radiological Testing and Analysis of Agricultural Products for Export
- Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM)
- Neutron Activation Analysis (NAA)
- Radon Testing – Water and Air
- Special Radioactivity Measurements
We are capable of carrying out specialized radioactivity testing such as Gamma Spectroscopy, Alpha Spectroscopy, Radon Emanation Rates, Radon Fractional Release Measurements, Kd studies and equilibrium between uranium and its progenies. Also, SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories is approved by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Committee for leak testing services of sealed radioactive sources.
Contact SRC Environmental Analytical today to discuss your radiological testing and analysis requirements.